Burnham Market Eventing Centre is situated on a beautiful secluded farm in stunning coastal north west Norfolk. Sussex Farm, owned by Jeremy Thompson has been transformed into a fantastic training and competition facility.
Alec & Emily Lochore, who have both competed internationally for many years, have been running the Centre since the beginning in 1995.
As well as the very popular and world class renowned Burnham Market International Horse Trials, the site also boasts a superb training facility for horse and rider with expert training through all levels.
* Apprentice positions are available with or without own horses for training and learning everything there is to know about Eventing and running a yard.
* Pupils also have the opportunity to train towards NVQ Qualifications and BHS Exams.
* Emily frequently holds Pony Club and Riding Club camps, just phone Emily for details and Bookings.
* Short training breaks and individual lessons are available for adults and children on a daily or weekly basis.
* Accommodation is available on request in our fantastic on site Luxury B&B “The White House”. For all bookings please go to www.stayatthewhitehouse.co.uk